grape, drought, raisin @ Pixabay

Are you a guinea pig owner who is looking for healthy snacks? Raisins are fun, but can they be good for your pet? Find out in this blog post! Pets cannot eat raisins because the sugar content is too high. Raisins are also extremely acidic, which can cause stomach irritation and other digestive problems for pets. On top of that, they may not be a natural food source for guinea pigs at all! Your pet should never consume more than an ounce of this dried fruit per day to avoid any negative side effects from eating it in large amounts. The long-form content will have little or no numbers or bullet points. The next sentence would read: “Your pet should never consume more than an ounce of this dried fruit per day.” This paragraph does not need to be completed until you reach the end (or if someone edits your post). It’s important to

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here