The blood that runs through our body has so many different functions and not just the transportation of oxygen to the various different parts of the body. Transportation of oxygen to all the body parts is however the primary function of blood. This happens with the haemoglobin content in the blood which acts as the carrier of oxygen in the body. Blood travels through blood vessels made from arteries and veins and transports essential nutrients and brings back wastes that need to be removed timely from the body. Ayurvedic medicine for blood purification helps in achieving this goal by effective detoxing of the body by purifying the blood and making sure that the toxins are removed effectively for the health and betterment of the individual.
Blood Purification Requirement
Blood has some of the most essential functions that help the body in achieving several life supporting functions such as:
- Transportation of oxygen
- Transportation of Essential Nutrients
- Transportation of Wastes and Toxins from body parts
- Fighting Infection
- Clotting upon exposure to air over the wounds
Since the blood deals with removal of wastes from the body parts, blood contains some level of toxic material in it. These wastes and toxins are to be processed by the body and expelled out either through urine or faeces. Most children and youngsters are able to do this effectively. But as humans age and coupled with other medical underlying conditions such as Diabetes, Cholesterol, Gout and other bone related diseases, the blood purification does not naturally happen in the body. Even if it does, it may not be as effective as it is in a healthy body.
This is why most people need an external help or support to help natural detoxing of the blood and purifying the blood. There are many ways to do this at the comfort of home. With the use of herbal and ayurvedic remedies and supplements, one can prevent the excessive buildup of toxins in the blood and affecting the health. With excessive toxins in the body, there are many effects such as:
- Acne and Inflammation
- Poor Immunity
- Irritation in the bowels
- Poor Metabolism
- Bone Related Problems
- Kidney Related Issues
These are some of the effects of excessive toxins in the blood. Some of these reasons listed above could be a sign that blood purification is imbalanced in the body.
Remedies to Purify Blood
There are many kinds of ayurvedic medicine for blood purification as mentioned in the textbooks and manuscripts of ayurveda. Many herbs help in achieving total detoxing of the blood and the body and hence helps in better nourishment of the organs.
- Blood purifier syrup is a popular method made from essential herbs that is used as a Blood purifier tonic in Ayurveda. It helps in boosting immunity, clearing the skin, nourishing the organs and helping to build strength internally.
- Consumption of herbs such as Black Grapes or Draksha is a known form of detoxing and blood purification in the body as it helps in breaking down of wastes and eliminating them from the body through the urinary system
- Consumption of spices such as Elaichi or Cardamom or Cinnamon is also very popular as it helps in boosting the health and helps building immunity against infection. It also helps in digestion and betterment of the digestive fire in the body.